Beard Nursing Scholarship
- The recipient(s) must be a graduate of Warren High School.
- The recipient(s) must be a Nursing major and show financial need.
- The recipient(s) must maintain a 2.5 GPA to retain the scholarship.
- The recipient(s) must be compassionate, concerned and have a desire to help others.
- The recipient(s) must have a strong academic background, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and
display excellent professional potential.
If a recipient(s) from Warren is not available, the award can be made to an LPN returning to school.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.