Iris Sullivan Hipp Nursing Scholarship
- The recipient(s) must be a Nursing major.
- The recipient(s) must be a middle income student who has part-time employment.
- The recipient(s) must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Special consideration should be given to a non-traditional student.
- The recipient(s) must have a strong academic background, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and display excellent professional potential.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.
- Mrs. Sally Austin
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be working at least part-time during the Fall and Spring terms?