D. Anita Murphree Beta Sigma Phi Scholarship
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must be a full time student of any major at UAM.
- The recipient(s) must have a GPA of 2.5 or better, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and display excellent professional potential.
Preference shall be given to otherwise qualified recipient(s) as follows:
- First preference to a student who graduated from a Monticello, Arkansas, high school.
- Second preference to a student who graduated from a Drew County, Arkansas high school.
- Third preference to a student who graduated from a high school in a county this is adjacent to Drew County, AR.
- Fourth preference to a student who graduated from any Arkansas high school
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.