Richard Wallace Memorial Scholarship
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must be a full-time student who is a senior accounting major or rising senior accounting major,
- and whose degree plan and goals are leading toward becoming a Certified Public Accountant.
- The recipient(s) must exhibit outstanding aptitude and character, and be extremely ethical and honest.
- The recipient(s)_ must have a strong academic background, a GPA of 3.25 or better, good personality traits, and display excellent professional appearance, demeanor and potential.
- Class attendance, including punctuality and preparedness, should be considered.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.