West-Walden Family Scholarship
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must be a full-time student who is a Business Administration major.
- The recipient(s) must have and maintain a strong academic background, a GPA of 3.00 or better, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and display excellent professional potential.
- The recipient(s) shall be a transfer student with between 24 and 62 college credits
- shall be a prospective varsity football player,
- and shall have completed at least one of the following courses for each 12 hours of college credits earned: Principles of Macroeconomics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Accounting I (Financial), Principles of Accounting II (Managerial) Statistics or Business Statistics, Legal Environment of Business or Business Law.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.