E. Shermane Gulledge Non-traditional Scholarship
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must be at least 40 years of age as of the University’s first official class day of the semester/term which the scholarship is awarded.
- The recipient(s) must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- The recipient(s) must have a strong academic background, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and display excellent professional professional potential.
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time UAM studing majoring in Accounting.
- The recipient(s) will be chosen by the UAM School of Business Scholarship Committee, or if there is no suitable Accounting major, then the University Scholarship Committee will select the recipient.
If no eligible and worthy candidate majoring in Accounting is found, then the scholarship can be awarded to any major.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.