Kenneth, Sharon and Jennifer Mann Endowed Business Scholarship
The recipient(s) of this scholarship must have: Senior Classification for the year/semester this scholarship is used or applied; a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.35; full-time status in the School of Business.
- First preference shall be to a student with a double concentration in Management and Finance;
- second preference to a concentration in either Management or Finance; and
- third preference to any other concentration within the School of Business. and Strong academic standards and excellent professional potential.
Preference will be given to otherwise qualified recipient(s) as follows:
- First preference to a graduate of a Bradley or Drew County, Arkansas, high school
- Second preference to a graduate of a high school in a county that is adjacent to either Bradley or Drew County, Arkansas
- Third preference to a graduate of any Arkansas high school.
The scholarship must be awarded based upon both merit and need.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.