Samuel A. Williams Scholarship
- The recipient(s) must have a 2.5 GPA to receive this scholarship; a 2.5 GPA is also needed for that person to be eligible to retain the scholarship.
- The recipient(s) of this scholarship must be a Forest Resources major.
- The recipient(s) must be a resident of Cleveland, Dallas, Calhoun, Bradley, or Drew counties.
- Preference is to be given to a resident of Dallas County followed by a resident of Cleveland, Calhoun, or Bradley counties (all having equal second preference) with a resident of Drew County having the lowest priority in order of selection.
- The recipient(s) must have a strong academic background, a strong work ethic, good personality traits, and display excellent professional potential.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.