Tim D. Chase D.D.S. Endowed Award
The recipient(s) of this award must:
- Be an Arkansan (have resided in the state of Arkansas for at least one year prior to enrolling at UAM)
- Be a full-time student majoring in a Math and Science program; Science, Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Nursing Pre-Med etc.
- Be in good academic standing and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Have strong academic standards, show a history of civic support, excellent professional potential and have an extremely strong work ethic
- Can be awarded to any upper classmen also
Preference shall be given to otherwise qualified recipient(s) as follows:
- First Preference – any major in the School of Math and Science
- Second preference – any student-athlete competing in football, baseball, softball or basketball
- The award shall be based upon merit and not necessarily financial need.
- The recipient(s) shall be recommended by the dean of the school of math and science as first preference.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.