Gilliam Family Farm Scholarship
The recipient(s) of this scholarship must have:
- Junior classification for the year/semester the scholarship is used or applied;
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75;
- Full-time enrollment in the UAM School of Agriculture;
- Strong academic standards and excellent professional potential; and
- One letter of recommendation from a current UAM Agriculture faculty member.
Preference will be given to otherwise qualified recipient(s) as follows:
- First preference to a student who graduated from a Desha or Drew County, Arkansas, high school.
- Second preference to a student who graduated from a high school in a county that is adjacent to either Desha or Drew County, Arkansas
- Third preference to a student who graduated from any Arkansas high school.
The scholarship shall be awarded based upon both merit and need.
This scholarship is awarded for only the upcoming fall semester if the applicant meets the GPA and enrollment requirements specified for the award.